Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Sneak Peek Day 4

Good Morning Everyone, Happy Tuesday!!!! I hope everyone is having a great week so far!!!! WOOOHOO Guess What???? We have another Fabulous Sneak Peek to share with you today!!!!! I can't believe it is day four already!!!! I hope you have enjoyed all these great peeks from the Inkettes......We have really enjoyed sharing these fun new images with you!!!


Wait until you feast your eyes on this new cutie AVAILABLE REALLY SOON!!! This is Miss LiLi and Her Pumpkin....... Today this fabulous creation is created by Piali. Hope you Enjoy!!!

WOWZA Piali you sure did an AWESOME job with this cutie!! Isn't Lili just SOOOO SWEET and she is definitely ready for Fall.

Make sure you stop back tomorrow for another fun sneak peek!!!! Have a great day everyone!

8 comments:

Crystal said...

Piali this is soooo wonderful, I just adore the dp, the fun embellies, and the way you colored miss LiLi is perfect!!!! AWESOME creation!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love this card!

Annette Bowes said...

Wonderful card Piali, Miss Lili is just adorable! PERFECT dsps, ribbon and pumpkin charm and love the little spider with orange eyes. Take careX:)

Dianne said...

GORGEOUS! I love the layout, papers, sentiment, image - everything about it.

Hugs,
Dianne

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww your card turned out DARLING hun!!! I love this new stamp she is tooo SWEET :)
Hugs,
Cheryl

Anonymous said...

She is going to be one of my faves for sure!!!!! I love her Piali and thanks Nicole for these awesome images! What a fun week!
Pam Going Postal

Kim said...

Oh my goodness Paili this is so adorable! Lili looks super and love the cute little spider accent you added! CUTE!
Hugs~ Kim

Nicole (Inky's Mama) said...

Aww... I love this card Piali. Your coloring is EXCELLENT and I love that Matilda Paper and how you used the charm. :)

The cute little spider with the rhinestone eyes is a perfect accent next to her.

Thanks so much for sharing your peek with us!

HUGS!

Nicole :)